We want you to remember your special event – not a day that you got eaten alive. Getting protected from mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, and other outdoor pests is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. Our friendly consultants will ask you a few questions about your property and event. In addition they will go over our services and answer any of your questions. All with no pressure to contract our services.
2. We will schedule a treatment time that is both convenient and 24-72 hours before your event, for optimal protection. Need us to schedule around caterers, tent setup, or in-laws? No problem! Just let us know and we can accommodate your schedule.
3. Our licensed mosquito control technicians will visit, and evaluate your property. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Our technicians are more than happy to help.
4. Next, we will perform a thorough barrier treatment of all foliage and mosquito resting sites. Unlike temporary mosquito control, or outdoor pest fogging, our residual mosquito control solution will continue to eliminate and repel mosquitoes for your entire event.
5. Finally, we will remove or treat any mosquito, tick, or outdoor pest breeding areas.
An almost entirely buzz free, bite free event – backed by our money back, no hassle guarantee. Our EPA approved products reduce your flying pest problem by 90-95%. Say goodbye to swarming pests and party late into the night with a Mosquito Squad Special Event Treatment.
IF IT DOES NOT WORK WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A FULL REFUND.
Our priority is your satisfaction and comfort. We know our products work effectively for more than 99% of customers. We stand by our products and our work with an unconditional satisfaction guarantee.Learn More
Although there can be a variety of reasons; events often have a mosquito problems because large groups of people emit greater quantities of C02, octenol, and other potent mosquito attractants. Combine these with the warmth and light present at an outdoor party and you may have inadvertently created a mosquito buffet.